MotoLoko Quick Switch: It drives us crazy to have to buy multiple pairs of goggles to match different kits… So we’ve developed a motocross goggle that’s super high quality, allows quick colour switching and is cost effective.
How does it work? Check out the video below:
Simply start by purchasing a set of our goggles – they come in matte black with a smoked lens, magnetic box, pouch and cleaning cloth. Once you have the core set, you simply purchase colour change packs (noseguard, outrigger and lens) and switch setups inline with your kit or mood. This product includes 1 x Colour Change Pack detailed above.
How do I colour change my Goggles? Check out the video below:
How long does it take to switch? The lens and roll off system change within seconds (two clips). Noseguards and outriggers change within a minute or two depending on your technique. First time is tight, second time is quicker, by the third time you’ll be flying.
Do you have a Roll Off System? We do indeed and it takes only a few seconds to clip in.
MX GOGGLE FEATURES
- Quick switch coloured lenses, nose guards and outriggers
- Injection-moulded 1.5mm impact-rated, shatter resistant lens.
- Bonded, dual-injection frame construction maximizes strength and durability
- Plush 3D molded face foam for maximum ergonomics and comfort
- Dual push to lock latches for maximum lens security
- Ultra-wide 50mm strap with thick silicon beads for maximum grip
- Perforated triple-layer face foam manages sweat and increases ventilation
- Hi-flow air intake ports for extra cooling
- Switch to your preferred colour in seconds
- Additional colour packs, tear-offs and roll-off systems sold separately
- Product complies with the applicable essential health and safety requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/425 and EN 1938:2010 standards
- Goggle consisting of polycarbonate lens, thermoplastic polyurethane frame with PU foam and polyester padding, and cis-polyisoprene headband with buckle, available in one size.
A great motocross gift for Christmas, Birthdays, Easter, or just as a treat.
All customisation will be in English A-Z and 0-9.
For size queries, please consult the size charts on every product page. If in doubt, go up a size.
Standard Dispatch Times
- Stocked, non-customised items - 3-6 working days
- Stickers, bike mats & accessories - 6-12 working days*
- Made to order hoodies, kit jerseys, kit pants, bodywarmers & jackets- 15-25 working days*
- Made to order rain anoraks - 15-36 working days*
Allow longer during busy periods (Black Fri / Xmas / Sales)
Our range is constantly developing, so final product or colours shown on screen may differ from illustrations/photos shown. Various print processes are used to develop our products, therefore colours may slightly vary on a product-by-product basis. For examples of our products, check out our Facebook and Instagram
Due to the inks and the heat process involved in the manufacturing of sublimated items. From time to time they may have small marks or blemishes.
Outside of the UK and the USA, import duty may apply. Please check your on your local government's website for guidelines. You are responsible for any duties/taxes, should your order be refused or customs not paid, you are responsible for any associated return costs.
Please make sure you have reviewed our terms and conditions before purchase. *Made to order or personalised products are non-refundable.