STICKER PACKS ARE CUSTOM DESIGNED PER ORDER, AND GENERALLY TAKE 6-10 WORKING DAYS TO DISPATCH.
MotoLoko sticker packs are here! Stickers come in a Gloss finish at 100 micron thickness.
Each pack contains 50 MotoLoko stickers spread across 2 sheets in a variety of sizes, ranging from approx 35mm to 240mm wide.
These fun to use stickers can be used both internally and externally and whilst they are semi-hardwearing, they are not the same as a permanent vinyl graphic and will need to be replaced every now and then.
- Ensure you are applying the stickers at room temperature (10°C to 35°C), and the surface you are applying to will not exceed the safe range of -15°C to +60°C.
- Thoroughly clean the surface you wish to apply to with soap and water. Dry well.
- Peel the sticker from the backing paper and lightly lay it on the surface.
- Apply pressure over top of the sticker, smoothing the entire sticker from the centre outwards to avoid air bubbles.
- Allow the glue to initially bind for 20 minutes. If possible, lay a large item such as a heavy book to cover the sticker.
- The sticker is now applied, leave for a further 24 hours to ensure maxiumum strength.
Colours printed on these stickers will differ from those used on our clothing and kit garments. This print process cannot print fluorescent colours, therefore yellow, green, pink and orange will be in a bright alternative. Please check the product images, but bear in mind they are only for illustrations and the final product will be slightly different.
Exact sizes may vary. We are not responsible for the stickers peeling after a period of time due to improper application. Sticker packs will be cut into 2 sheets for shipping.
A great motocross gift for Christmas, Birthdays, Easter, or just as a treat.
All customisation will be in English A-Z and 0-9.
For size queries, please consult the size charts on every product page. If in doubt, go up a size.
Standard Dispatch Times
- Stocked, non-customised items - 3-6 working days
- Stickers, bike mats & accessories - 6-12 working days*
- Made to order hoodies, kit jerseys, kit pants, bodywarmers & jackets- 15-25 working days*
- Made to order rain anoraks - 15-36 working days*
Allow longer during busy periods (Black Fri / Xmas / Sales)
Our range is constantly developing, so final product or colours shown on screen may differ from illustrations/photos shown. Various print processes are used to develop our products, therefore colours may slightly vary on a product-by-product basis. For examples of our products, check out our Facebook and Instagram
Due to the inks and the heat process involved in the manufacturing of sublimated items. From time to time they may have small marks or blemishes.
Outside of the UK and the USA, import duty may apply. Please check your on your local government's website for guidelines. You are responsible for any duties/taxes, should your order be refused or customs not paid, you are responsible for any associated return costs.
Please make sure you have reviewed our terms and conditions before purchase. *Made to order or personalised products are non-refundable.