RACE SUPPORT PROGRAM
To be considered for our race support program please read all of the details below. Our support program is 17-23% discount (not free product), promotion on our social media, access to buy prelaunched products and where possible, track days (UK).
Due to the sheer amount of applications we get on a weekly basis we may take 4-6 weeks to reply to you. In most instances we will reply via Instagram.
What are the requirements?
- You will be actively competing on a regular basis
- You must have great social media content and know how to promote yourself
- Your Instagram profile will be public and have at least 30 separate racing related posts (posts with multiple images count as 1 post).
- You must tag us (on posts and stories) with at least 30 separate pieces of content a year (photos and videos). This content must be quality and not spammy.
- You will not promote, or be part of any other clothing company’s support programme.
- You must submit accurate information in your application. Including race results, number of followers
- If you become part of the program we expect you to conduct yourselves in a polite and courteous manner when wearing our brand. You must be family oriented and passionate about the sport, and try to attend events you are invited to.
Failure to meet the above requirements or supply accurate information will result in an unsuccessful application.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we can only reply to those that have been successful.
What does race support/sponsorship include?
The support program, in most cases, gives you a discount off our products, not free products.
Discount ranges from 17% Standard to 23% Elite. Our Elite programme is for those that choose to wear our full kits (jersey, pants & gloves). Elite also gives our racers access to a special section of the website where products can be purchased months before public sale.
We will endeavour to share stories we are tagged in on Instagram and may from time to time include high quality photos on our main Facebook and Instagram pages. You will also, where possible, be invited to local track days where you can meet other support riders and train with our professionals.
What happens if you are accepted?
If your application is successful you will be giving a starter code that is valid for 14 days. Once used please notify us and you’ll be added to the program and given a unique support code. Support codes must only be used by yourself and immediate family unless otherwise approved. If anyone else uses your code this will unfortunately result in you being removed from the program.
By applying to become part of the support program, you are giving us the rights to use any photos where you are wearing our clothing or we are tagged in. Please use @MotoLokoUK when tagging us on Facebook or Instagram, and please hashtag photos with #RideLoko.
By applying for the support program you confirm that you agree to the above requirements / terms and conditions.
Good luck, MOTOLOKO